Monday, August 10, 2009

So my fourth dwelling place in three and half years and many many more to come. My beginning to stay on IIT campus has returned me back to my childhood days of long power-cuts. So here's what I am doing on a hot and humid evening with no lights on: sitting on the balcony and blogging while listening to FM. This house is so small that the two of us can barely squeeze ourselves together but what the heck..this is ours. Also, the tiny two room student accommodation has a lovely balcony, spacious, with leafy green branches of neem tree so close that you can reach out and touch them.

2 comments:

mary mathew said...

when did you guys move

wanderingsofamallubong said...

did i tell u this piece is so touching? so from-the-heart?? love it! n heres to another year of mad rantings!