Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Blues

I am beginning to hate the idea of b'days with a venegeance. They never fail to remind me how fast time is running by. In fact I remember last year's b'day so vividly (the party with school friends, followed by a screening of Jaane Tu) as if it happened yesterday. I don't feel my age at all..inside I am still stuck at being 24. Is that a problem? Anyways, the good part about this day..got 13 phone calls so far, and 3 b'day emails. Not a bad count so far I suppose. I am discounting all the Orkut scraps. Only personal messages count. And Marykutty forgot to wish me as usual (hope she's reading this shamefacedly!)
Count of calls at midnight: 22

3 comments:

mary mathew said...

I am ..i am...so ashmaed that i look like an ostrich these days...with my head in the ground

Ninia said...

Apparently Ostrich meat and eggs are very tasty. What do you say?

wanderingsofamallubong said...

shall v cut her up n try?? no eggs tho!