Monday, August 10, 2009

Also I have completed one year of being a blogger. Amazing feat, given how inconsistent I am about other things. My father was surprised to learn that I write a lonely blog, i.e. one that is read by only 3 people on earth. But I like it this way. My blog is not meant to reach out to a lot of people. In fact, hardly anybody knows that I have a blog and I have intentionally not spread the word, though I have often debated whether I should put it up on FB or Orkut but on final analysis have decided against it. I am not sure I want too many people to read what I write here. It's not about writing a famous blog. It's just about getting back in touch with my love of writing,a place for expressing myself, it's about creating an identity in my increasingly uni-dimensional life.

1 comment:

wanderingsofamallubong said...

Hey congratulations on the 1st anniv. hoe ther will b many many more. i enjoy the mad rantings....so just keep it coming ok?