Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What I want

I saw this somewhere on the Net and the words really struck a chord... a list of things I want/don't want...
I remember happier times… when little things brought me much joy
I don't want to be a lot of the person I am today….
I want a life where I can be truly happy and content
I wonder if true happiness ever does exist
I have forgotten but never forgiven
know too much about life to not be jaded and cynical
I wish I was a born in a fairytale…
I won't ever stop fighting for what I think is right
I hope that people will learn to co exist in a more harmonious less cannibalistic manner
I try to live up to my expectation but fail constantly…
At timers I desire luxury and a deccadent lifestyle
I choose to be who I am.. to do what I do.. and face the consequences..

No comments: