Thursday, September 18, 2008

The List

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?

Has been really long, but it was probably 'Khela' by Rituparno. Stupid, and over-simplfied.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

The Dumas Club by Arturo Pérez-Reverte, and my usual dose of chick-lit. Yes, I read them, especially in my dark moments, besides Murakami.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Ludo and Scrabble.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

None really.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?

The smell that comes from my mother's sarees, smell of wet earth, the smell of Johnson Baby Powder on my nephew, and the smell of new books.

6. FAVORITE SOUND?

My nephew trying to speak.

7.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

There are so many...it'll run into pages.

8.FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?

is it morning ALREADY?

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

Gariahta roll joints.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

????

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT.If I had a lot of money I would....not hold a job to earn a living but do things that I really want to do in life.

12.DO YOU DRIVE FAST?

Can't drive and don't wish to learn.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

used to. not any more.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?

Cool, of course.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?.

Our first car is a Maruti.

16. FAVORITE DRINK?

cold coffee made by my husband.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD....Forget

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?

Dont eat broccoli

.19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

Yellow?

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.

Kolkata, Bombay, Vasco in Goa, and soon, Delhi

.21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

football only when it's being played by at least 11 drop-dead gorgeous men.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.

Noone sent me this.

:P23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Luggage.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?

No. It would be too boring, repeating the same mistakes twice in a row!

.25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?

night owl, obviously.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?.

Sunny Side

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?

my bed.

.28. FAVORITE PIE?

Apple.

29.FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

vanilla

1 comment:

Laughing Buddha said...

Good.
You are improving.
Regards,
Dada