Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have installed a software for counting the no of visitors who come to my blog. I do not know why I did that. Maybe I wanted to be sure of what I always suspect: that no one visits my blog. But then it's been a miserable one week after I put the software up. The loneliness and the sheer 'unreadness' of my blog gets too much on my face with the visitor locator. I think I am going to do away with it.

More misery on the workfront: I finish my wonderful and relaxing 6 months Africa sojourn soon and come back to the usual uncertainties which have plagued my work-life for the last 6 years and which I just can't seem to get rid of.

2 comments:

mary mathew said...

I do..I visit your blog..and you even have an unknown visiter...thats something...

Cynic in Wonderland said...

Here, miss. I came! One more visitor to the blog