Sunday, August 31, 2008

Would you date a guy like this?

Would you like to date a guy who says that Akbar was the last Mughal king? And that the Brahmaputra is a river in Punjab? And that Lal Bahadur Shashtri was the first president of independent India? Would you find it ridiculous that a guy could get to be 23, know all the dating tricks and still take about 5 minutes to figure out how many hours are there in 300 minutes? I do. I find this absolutely ridiculous and incredible.
But am I getting old, and therefore setting my standards too high? Otherwise how could someone else find him date-worthy, so much so that he is the winner of a dating reality show? Guess it's just me growing old and getting nostalgic for the kind of guys I grew up with!!

1 comment:

mary mathew said...

Boi dear...you've finally seen the much hyped Splitsvilla... Im never realised ther were so many bird brained people walking on this planet till i saw the show...Such is life dear...Guess we should stick to peanuts